I offer consulting primarily in kick-start form.
This means that we will discuss your needs and establish together what it would be helpful for you to know. Then we put together a package for management and engineers, offered remotely (in the discovery phase) and on-site (for delivery.)
I also offer long-term consulting on-site.
Please contact me for more details. If we can't help you, I'll put you in touch with an expert.
- How do we gather requirements/stories?
- What is an adaptive/agile process?
- How do we gather requirements in a co-engineering requirement?
- How do we cope with change?
- What is UML and how can we use it?
- What is Model-Driven Development? Model-Driven Architecture?
- How do we set up a development effort with many people at many sites?
- How do we set up work break-down structure?
- What is executable UML?
- How do we build class models and state models?
- How can we build models for translation?
- How do we translate models?
- How can we control the code?
- What is a domain? Why do we care?
- What is recursive design?
Agile and Adaptive Development
- How can we put in place an adaptive process in my organization?
- How do we get started on an adaptive development effort?
- How do we estimate stories?
- How do we manage infrastructure construction?
- What do we need to start an adaptive project?
- How can we use models in an adaptive process?
Real-time and Embedded
- What is a real-time architecture?
- How can we use an adaptive process in the embedded world?
- How can we have an affordable architecture without code generation?
- How does modeling help me as a hardware engineer?